Dataxis is looking for a PHP / SQL developer
At the heart of TV, Telecom & Media convergence
Dataxis (www.dataxis.com) is a global Business Intelligence and Media firm specialized in Telecom, TV and Media. We provide intelligent info and marketing services by different ways:
- Key Performance Indicators, statistics and forecast through our online database services covering all telecom and TV operators worldwide.
- Analysis on new trends and deep research with our report lines
- Knowledge and networking through executive presentations in our conferences and events
- Best competitive updates with our specialized websites, online daily news services and print editions
Dataxis is an independent company, controlled by its top management and backed by private investors. With offices and analysts in Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Africa and Asia, we covered more than 200 countries Worldwide. Our media products reach dozens of thousands of top executives around the globe. With more than 20% annual growth, we are looking for an intermediate/experienced PHP/SQL developer to support our product strategy and development.
As a PHP Developer, you’re responsible to create new products, improve existing features, squash bugs, and help us rapidly scale our products.
– Perform PHP / SQL projects & developments
– Review current code, systems, and practices, and iteratively improve their quality and efficiency.
– Maintenance and ad-hoc integration of our BI/visualization platform and SQL databases
– 1st level technical support of our BI clients
– Must demonstrate a professional, courteous approach to any end-user interactions and be able to communicate issues and resolutions in a clear, non-technical manner.
– Strong customer service skills including the ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally.
– Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and execute tasks
– Strong English communication
– Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation, produce detailed specifications and pitches for future developments.
– Work closely with support technicians, marketers, and designers.
– Develop new features, fix bugs, and iteratively optimize performance and quality of code.
– Test the product in real-life situations before release.
– Prepare internal documentation for Development team and support technicians.
This is not an exhaustive list of role responsibilities. This outline indicates the major responsibilities of this role on a regular basis.
– +3 years experience is a plus
– Good mySQL development skills
– Required: Intermidate to Advanced proficiency in PHP
– Good communication skills
This position is based in Tamarin
– Good Health care plan (100% paid by employer)
– Car allowance
Working hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 17:30 pm