The Future of the OTT Experience.
In an increasingly competitive and splintered media landscape, how can publishers and content owners ensure their video output and their platform are as engaging and user focused as they can be?
Sportradar’s latest white paper – The Future of the OTT Experience – explores how sporting data and user insights are growing engagement and ensuring an improved fan experience across the OTT space as well as how tactics such as personalisation, interaction and gamification can keep users on platforms for longer.
2019 Latin America Mobile Streaming Behavior Survey
The Latin American Mobile Streaming Survey is a comprehensive report of attitudes and behaviors towards streaming and mobile video download.
In this whitepaper, you will learn :
The annual Penthera Latin America Streaming Behavior Survey highlights changing attitudes and behaviors towards streaming and mobile video download technology across Latin America. We worked with an independent research company to query 1,200 people in each of the following countries: Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, and Argentina. Our sample included adults ages 18-50.
Mirada Whitepaper: Embracing the BYOD revolution: A complete guide for pay TV operators
This whitepaper delves into the world of bring-your-own-device which is currently turning the pay TV industry upside down, and provides a complete guide for operators looking to embrace this new trend as a way to regain the lost ground in a kingdom of which they were one King.
In this whitepaper, you will learn how to:
- Keep up with ever-changing technologies, consumption and competition
- Tackle the complexities, risks and challenges that nobody talks about
- Replicate the success of SVoD services across any existing pay TV business
- Turn the threat of device disruption into a whole world of opportunities
- Maximise ROI of a next-generation service that truly offers content everywhere
Mirada Whitepaper: Winning over the youngest audience
This whitepaper will help you get to grips with the true digital natives, Generation Touch, and show how to create a safe and child-friendly environment, which will not only win over the hearts of your youngest audience, but also boost your return on investment in kids’ content, put you ahead of competitors and guarantee loyal, long-term customers.
Along the way, you will learn about:
- The birth of the tactile tribe and their influence within the household
- Redefining how content is consumed with a unique product offering
- Tackling two targets: satisfying the demands of kids who use and parents who approve
- Reconquering lost territories to improve content monetisation